New Jersey Practice
While the primary location of The Law Offices of Sanford F. Young, P.C. is in the heart of New York City, this law firm has a long-standing law practice in New Jersey courts as well. Attorney Sanford F. Young resides in New Jersey and has been admitted to the bar in New Jersey for as long as he has been admitted to the bar in New York.
Contact The Law Offices of Sanford F. Young, P.C. to schedule a consultation regarding any legal dispute, second legal opinion, appeal or professional malpractice case centered in New Jersey. Mr. Young handles a full range of complex legal matters in New Jersey courts including:
- Legal malpractice
- Medical malpractice, including cases involving alleged hospital-borne diseases
- Business and commercial litigation
- Insurance litigation, including claims of unfair insurance practices
- Fee disputes involving other attorneys
- Matrimonial law: complex disputes involving hidden assets and other financial complexities
- Jewish Orthodox community legal disputes
- Consumer class actions
Mr. Young is frequently called upon to provide "of-counsel" services in New Jersey, consulting with attorneys statewide to review and assess strategies following an initial loss or stumbling block in a case. He advises clients and their lawyers who find themselves enmeshed in legal disputes that have been dragged out, mishandled or otherwise are in need of a new strategy or experienced lawyer. Lawyers, corporate executives, entrepreneurs and individual clients often retain Mr. Young to handle, work with, or lead counsel in their pending disputes in New Jersey.
- ·Attorney Young often serves as an attorney of last resort in New Jersey legal disputes headed for Superior Court. There is a Superior Court in each of New Jersey's 21 counties.
Specific jurisdictions for cases handled by The Law Offices of Sanford F. Young, P.C. may include Bergen County, Union County, Essex County, Hudson County, Morris County and Middlesex County.Contact Our New Jersey Lawyers
If you are seeking advice or representation for a litigation matter or any civil appeal, please contact The Law Offices of Sanford F. Young, P.C. Our firm serves clients in New York City, the entire New York-New Jersey metropolitan areas, throughout New York State, and in Northern and Central New Jersey. Contact The Law Offices of Sanford F. Young, P.C. to schedule a consultation regarding any legal issue in New Jersey which requires an experienced lawyer review and evaluation.