Testimonials and Endorsements
Since 1978, I have worked tirelessly representing many clients, be it individuals, families or small to medium sized businesses, which need representation, assistance or advice from an experienced litigator and appellate attorney. I welcome challenges and the opportunity to vindicate wrongs, whether through litigation, appeals, professional and legal malpractice, mediation or arbitration. I sincerely believe that I have made a difference in the lives of my clients. But don’t take my word for it. Read the following testimonials from my clients and other lawyers who were kind enough to share their thoughts.Attorneys’ Testimonials
- Great lawyer to work with on complex, or any, matters.
Jeremy Grogg, Esq.
- He is a brilliant appellate advocate and trial attorney who is not afraid to take the hard cases that other attorneys shy away from because they don't fully understand the issues as he does. He is also an attorney with the highest ethical standards.
Laura Colatrella, Esq.
Amy Guss, Esq.
- Sandy is a highly skilled trial attorney with years of experience in fighting for the rights of his clients.
Brian Dratch, Esq.
- I have worked with Sandy Young on countless appeals over the past 15 years. He is a wonderful attorney. A true expert, creative, diligent and excellent to work with. I give him my highest endorsement.
Debra Rudoltz , Esq.
- Sandy Young is one of the most powerful, strategic and brilliant litigators that I know. I've worked with Mr. Young as both a client, supervisory counselor and a co-counselor, including at the appellate level. He adheres to the highest ethical standards and is passionate about his clients and his cases. I endorse Mr. Young wholeheartedly and without any reservations. He would be my first choice for representation if I had a personal matter or was recommending him to a family member or friend. Any client would be lucky to have such a skilled advocate in their corner.
Marc Szafran, Esq.
- For appellate work and complex litigation matters, I cannot more highly recommend New York litigator Sanford F. Young. I have known Sandy for almost 10 years and, as a fellow attorney, had the distinct pleasure of working with him extensively on several complex commercial litigation matters before the NYS Supreme Court and Appellate Division, Second Department and the United States District Court, Southern District of New York. Sandy writes wonderfully, has a keen ability to simplify the complicated and is comfortable making nuanced arguments. His clear and succinct briefs and legal pleadings are well thought through and effective. Based on my experience, I would recommend him to any trial attorney in need of professional guidance or creative solutions to complex issues.
Vincent Cuono, Esq.
- Sanford Young is extremely competent, professional and accomplished. He is expert in contracts, litigation, appeals and more. He is very successful in his practice and I would refer him without hesitation.
- I have known Sandy Young for almost 40 years and have both worked with him on the same side of a case and have also been adversaries. He is an all around outstanding lawyer and appellate advocate and adheres to the highest ethical standards. He is smart, articulate, conscientious and thorough.
- Sandy is a very smart and creative litigator. He has broad knowledge of many disciplines which he brings to bear in analyzing legal problems. Sandy is effective and results oriented.
John Halebian, Esq.
- Sandy Young was a very aggressive but fair and trustworthy adversary. I wholeheartedly endorse him.
Darren Goldstein, Esq.
- Sandy Young is a very fine appellate attorney who knows how to focus on the important issues and write a clear and concise brief. I have worked with him on a major brief and have found him to be extremely competent and very reliable.
Thomas Curtis, Esq.
- I have worked with Sanford on several matters and his knowledge and ability are top notch. He is an excellent litigator and I wholeheartedly endorse him.
David Zaslavsky, Esq.
***** “Sanford Young is an excellent attorney: Mr. Young represented me in a lengthy and complex litigation against a large corporation, in Federal Courts. He worked very hard on my behalf and was completely dedicated to this case, which required an enormous amount of time and research. He was highly knowledgeable with regard to the relevant law and was very articulate, both in his oral and written presentations. The case required numerous written submissions, as well as two presentations to an appeals court. I could not have asked for better representation and recommend him highly for his dedication, hard work, and integrity.”
***** “Highly experienced Appellate Attorney: Sandy Young came highly recommended to me by another attorney as one of the best in handling complex appellate cases. I am very pleased that I retained him to appeal the decision of my lower state court case. Sandy was extremely efficient in digesting the messy 5+ year record (from 3 past attorneys) and having a clear strategy on how to proceed and forthcoming on possible outcomes. He was empathetic and understanding for my situation and proved his commitment to help. I would also recommend Sandy in any legal work as he is smart, diligent and gets results for his clients.”
***** “Sandy took my case from start to finish.. What started as a simple litigation turned into a years-long battle that went to trial. He and his team worked very hard for my cause and no matter what the obstacles looked out for me. My family and I recommend the offices of Sanford F. Young to anyone needing the services they have to offer.”
***** “Few years ago I retained Mr. Sanford Young to appeal a personal injury case where a former attorney failed to defend case and malpractice was involved. Mr. Sanford was very determined, supportive, aggressive, team player in defending my case and justice was done. I thank Mr. Young very much for all his help. He is an excellent attorney. Best wishes!”
***** “Smart and aggressive: Mr. Young successfully litigated post- divorce issues which included extensive discovery of previously undisclosed assets. He also successfully sued the attorneys and forensic accountants who mishandled my divorce.”
***** “Articulate, experienced attorney. Mr. Young is an experienced litigator who was very helpful in my situation. His advice was clear and correct and I'm glad I consulted with him. I wholeheartedly recommend him.”
***** “Smart, aggressive, ethical. I have hired Mr. Young to handle several complex cases and have prevailed each time. He is smart, aggressive and ethical. Communicates very well with his client.”