An Established Firm For Complex Litigation
Sanford F. Young has spent his entire career, which began in 1977, handling complex litigation cases in New York and New Jersey state and federal courts. As the principal of The Law Offices of Sanford F. Young P.C., Mr. Young and his staff practice before all state and federal district courts in the New York metropolitan area and northern and central New Jersey.
Mr. Young recognizes that the key to the success in any dispute, lawsuit or arbitration is developing and implementing a solid and winning strategy coupled with strong preparation and determined implementation. Understanding the client’s position and long-term goals is critical, as is being tough in the courtroom and focused at the negotiating table.
Mr. Young’s unique abilities and skills have won him the respect (and resentment) of his peers and adversaries, the recognition of judges and countless referrals from and gratitude of his clients.
Four Decades Of Legal Experience
Mr. Young brings extensive experience to all phases of litigation, appeals, arbitrations and mediations. He has appeared at all levels of the New York state and federal courts as well as the courts of New Jersey, the American Arbitration Association and other alternative dispute forums, and has successfully represented clients throughout the country with complex legal and technical issues involving:
- Appeals and appellate courts
- Arbitration and mediation
- Article 78 proceedings
- Attorney and professional malpractice
- Bait and switch
- Breach of contract and business fraud
- Business torts and business and commercial litigation
- Civil rights
- Class action suits
- Commercial law
- Commission disputes
- Computer hardware and software
- Construction contract agreements
- Defects in design and manufacture
- Employment law
- Fee disputes
- Insurance litigation, representing carriers, agents and agencies as well as individual and business policy owners
- Jewish orthodox community matters
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Lawyer of last resort
- Loans and mortgages
- Malpractice, legal and medical
- Matrimonial and domestic law disputes and appeals, including hidden assets, property valuation and custody issues
- Misrepresented or fraudulent pieces of art, gallery issues, authenticity, condition and ownership
- Personal injury, including product liability
- Providing of counsel services for many practice areas
- Real estate
- Rent strikes and disputes
- Second opinions on legal doctrines and issues
- Warranty claims
- Wrongful death
With over four decades of successful experience, Mr. Young has the skill and experience needed to readily identify the elements of law that pertain to your case. He will advise you as to your legal options.
Respecting The Needs And Goals Of The Client
Mr. Young takes on cases that have unique factual and legal issues that require a sophisticated approach to addressing his clients’ multiple concerns and goals. He understands the need to balance the requirements of litigation with his clients’ business or familial constraints, avoid burning bridges and seek solutions that resolve conflicts and promote ongoing relationships.
To see a sampling of the complex litigation case results that The Law Offices of Sanford F. Young P.C. has won for clients, please click here.
Find Out More About Your Options
If you are seeking advice or representation for a litigation matter or any civil appeal, contact The Law Offices of Sanford F. Young P.C.. Call 212-227-9755 or send an inquiry email. Located in the Financial District of Manhattan, near Wall Street, across from New York’s City Hall and around the corner from the World Trade Center site, the firm is easily accessible by public transportation or car.